LUMEDX has published a new position paper, "Transforming Pediatric Echo Management: Breakthroughs in CVIS." The paper focuses on pediatric cardiology programs and how they can increase efficiency in diagnosis and treatment by deploying information systems that deliver immediate access to complete, longitudinal patient records.
Topics addressed in the paper include:
- Consequences of delayed time to action in pediatric heart programs
- How linking fetal and post-natal patient records enables more comprehensive patient reports
- Data access and sharing as a crucial component of the pediatric healthcare organization
- The need for connected systems to accelerate fully informed diagnosis and treatment decisions
- Why incorporating diagnostic coding such as IPCCC, ICD 9 and CPT into reports supports efficient billing and improved reimbursement
Click here to request the paper.