By Gus Gilbertson
In today’s changing healthcare environment, many heart centers struggle to monitor and manage business and clinical performance. To gain actionable program data from a large depository of information, every heart hospital requires a way to access key performance statistics. With this critical information on hand, hospitals can manage the cardiovascular service line and identify areas for improvement.
The LUMEDX Service Line Dashboard supports this need by allowing cardiac care leaders to better manage their service lines. Users can:
- Stay current on changing reimbursement trends in their service organizations
- Manage costs across the service line
- Set goals and benchmarks, and receive color-coded feedback regarding actual and target performance levels
- Track volumes mix, dynamics, and trends across the cardiac service line
- Manage the broad mix and dynamics of inpatient services by DRG for:
- CABG, Valve
- Heart Failure
- Implantable Devices
- AMI/Chest Pain
- Heart Transplants
- Manage the dynamics of direct and indirect costs, LOS, readmissions and mortality for the service line
The Service Line Dashboard provides users with interactive graphs that allow for at-a-glance monitoring of readmissions, outcomes, financial performance, and more.
For more information about LUMEDX Analytics and the Service Line Dashboard, click here.