Newsweek has released its "World's Best Hospitals 2020" list, which identifies the top 100 facilities around the globe—and 72% of those in the United States use LUMEDX products.
Through a partnership with Statista, Newsweek developed a board of medical experts that evaluated potential hospitals for inclusion on the list. The rankings are based on recommendations from medical professionals, patient surveys, and performance against medical-based criteria.
Among the top 100 globally ranked hospitals, 18 are in the United States. Of those, 13 are LUMEDX clients:
- Brigham And Women's Hospital, Boston, MA
- Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH
- Duke University Hospital, Durham, NC
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA
- Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Mayo Clinic-Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
- Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, NY
- NYU Langone Hospitals, New York, NY
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- Stanford Health Care-Stanford Hospital, Stanford, CA
- UCSF Medical Center, San Francisco, CA
- University of Colorado Hospital, Aurora, CO
- University of Michigan Hospitals-Michigan Medicine, Ann Arbor, MI
The rankings, which also offer insights into the best hospitals for several medical specialties, recognized Baylor Scott & White-Heart Hospital in Plano, Texas, for its cardiology program, as well as Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center in Ohio and Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto, Canada, for pediatrics. The list of top specialized hospitals can be viewed here, and the full global list is here.