As a company dedicated to helping hospitals leverage information technology to improve patient care, LUMEDX would like to congratulate its client partners on making the 2020 Healthcare’s Most Wired list.
The College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) has recognized 71 hospitals as achieving Level 9 status. Of the 71 hospitals, 28 of them—around 40%—are LUMEDX clients.
Geisinger Health System (Danville, Pa.), UCHealth (Aurora, Colo.), and UPMC (Pittsburgh) achieved both Level 9 Most Wired recognition and Level 10 Most Wired eligibility.
These are the other hospitals that achieved Level 9 Most Wired recognition from CHIME in 2020:
- Baptist Health South Florida (Coral Gables)
- Clara Maass Medical Center (Belleville, N.J.)
- Duke University Health System (Durham, N.C.)
- Essentia Health (Duluth, Minn.)
- Jersey City (N.J.) Medical Center
- Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford and Stanford Children's Health (Palo Alto, Calif.)
- Monmouth Medical Center, Long Branch (N.J.) Campus
- Monmouth Medical Center, Southern Campus (Lakewood, N.J.)
- Newark (N.J.) Beth Israel Medical Center
- NorthShore University Health System (Chicago)
- NYU Langone Health (New York City)
- Parkview Health (Fort Wayne, Ind.)
- PIH Health Hospital-Downey (Calif.)
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (New Brunswick, N.J.)
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset (Somerville, N.J.)
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center (Livingston, N.J.)
- TriHealth (Cincinnati)
- Truman Medical Centers (Kansas City, Mo.)
- UC Davis Health (Sacramento, Calif.)
- UCLA Health (Los Angeles)
- UNC Health (Morrisville, N.C.)
- University of Alabama at Birmingham Hospital
- Valley Health System (Ridgewood, N.J.)
- West Virginia University Health System (Morgantown)
- Yale New Haven Health (Conn.)
Hospitals included in the Most Wired program are certified as Levels 1-10, with Levels 9 and 10 designating the health IT leaders that have displayed the highest and most innovative uses of technology at their respective organizations. CHIME's Most Wired list aims to recognize healthcare organizations that have adopted and leveraged healthcare IT to improve patient safety and outcomes in the industry.
To learn more about the program or view the view the whole list, click here.