LUMEDX is pleased to announce that we've welcomed another new client to our family: Adventist Health System. The faith-based health system is headquartered in Florida and has 45 hospital campuses with more than 8,300 licensed beds in nine states.
Implementation of LUMEDX's Cardiovascular Information System in the Adventist organization will begin at Florida Hospital Tampa. The next phases of the long-term CVIS project will be implemented at nine Central Florida facilities.
"LUMEDX has been working with Adventist Health System facilities for nearly 20 years, and during that time our partnership has produced a track record of success," says Mickey Norris, vice president and general manager at LUMEDX. "We're extremely proud to help meet Adventist Health System's cardiovascular information needs into the future. Our tools will provide operational, clinical and financial analytics that will allow Adventist Health System to quickly identify best practices in each of its cardiovascular facilities-maximizing efficiencies and minimizing costs."
The LUMEDX solution will:
- Provide analytical tools that facilitate data-driven decisions in Adventist Health System's cardiovascular service lines
- Connect independent data sources
- Eliminate duplicative data collection
- Provide remote access to the CVIS for physicians
- Provide a comprehensive structured reporting solution with systemwide image management
- Support compliance with federal, state and professional oversight bodies
We look forward to a long and productive relationship with our new partner!
For more information, click here.