The ACC routinely updates device and medication information on the NCDR site.
To download the files:
- Go to https://www.ncdr.com/WebNCDR/login and login.
- Select the Registry you would like to update from the list of registries
- On the left, click the arrow to expand the list of Resources
- Select Technology Downloads
- In the Sorted by Name column, right-click the Download link for each folder and select Save Target As. Select a folder on your local drive. Repeat for all required downloads. Do not change the name of the file when saving.
- After downloading, you can upload the file to the Apollo database using the Apollo Advance ACC Utility
To upload the files:
- Start Apollo. At the main screen, select ADD-Ins > ACC Utility.
- Select the registry module of ACC you are updating.
- Using the ellipse (…) button, browse out to and select your desktop (or whatever folder you downloaded the files to) and hit OK.
- Very quickly, you will get a message saying the process is complete. Click YES if you would like to view the log file on how the process went or click NO to simply close the message.
- Update is complete. If desired, open an event in Apollo and confirm that devices are present.