LUMEDX offers award-winning CVIS solutions to help transform Vascular labs into Centers of Excellence. Facilitating immediate access to essential data, the HealthView Vascular Ultrasound workflow integrates detailed, point-of-care patient information with HIS/enterprise-EHR content, enabling comprehensive patient reports.
The Vascular Workflow:
- Enables physicians to view, complete and sign patient reports and images from the hospital, office or home.
- Supports efficiency at high-volume labs by organizing workflows by procedure type.
- Is ICAVL compliant.
- Promotes efficient management of patient care and CV resources by automating scheduling, inventory and billing.
- Helps improve outcomes and speed delivery of care by enabling you to identify, understand and act on individual and aggregate trends.
- Supports referring physician communication and satisfaction.
Your Vascular Lab Benefits From:
- Trending: See trends in clinical data. Compare measurements over time to monitor changes.
- Measurement import: Measurements can be imported from all major-vendor imaging systems in all clinical modalities.
- Advanced reporting: Report production is easier and faster with HealthView Vascular Report Editor.
Vascular Solutions Overview
HealthView is a modular, vendor-neutral cardiovascular information system (CVIS), offering solutions for your entire CV service line. You can choose from core and premium solution components, building the system that makes the most sense for your facility.
- Workflow Solution Components